Please note that my office in Golden Square will be closing at 4:30pm on
26th September 2019

and my new office will open at 9am on 7th October 2019 at
3/16 Lockwood Road Kangaroo Flat

Image of Maree Edwards MP standing in front of the Bendigo Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum.

I was elected to Parliament in November 2010, and I work hard to provide an effective voice for the people of Bendigo West. Information about my Parliamentary role and the Bendigo West electorate is available on the parliamentary website:

The electorate of Bendigo West includes Central Bendigo, and areas of California Gully, Long Gully, Ironbark, Golden Square, Maiden Gully, Marong and Kangaroo Flat; as well as the township of Castlemaine and the surrounding district of Mt Alexander. 

I am also able to arrange celebratory messages through Parliament’s Protocol department for special occasions. Messages can be arranged for 90th and 100th birthdays and 50th and 60th wedding anniversaries.

My office is located at 8 Panton Street, Golden Square and is open Monday to Friday during business hours.  I am available for appointments in Castlemaine on the last Friday of every month in the Trades Hall, Mostyn Street, Castlemaine, from 10am until 2pm, by appointment.

Through my mobile office (caravan) I am regularly available at some of the smaller communities and advertise the dates and times of visits through local media.

My staff and I are available to help you and your family with any matters or issues concerning the State Government. Please feel welcome to contact my office on 03 5444 4125.

I look forward to assisting you if required and to representing you in State Parliament.