The July 2019 Newstead Echo has just been released, and copies are available from my office in Panton Street, Golden Square.
Highlights of Issue 264 include:
- Elsie Barkla – Celebrity Centenarian
- From your Councillor
- Ceramics on Show
- Newstead CFA Update
- Renewable Newstead seeks a project coordinator
- The Mopoke Water Wheel
- Historic Clydesdale Residences to star on Telly
- The Blackbird is set to fly
- Successful biggest morning tea at Plaistow
- Maldon District Community Bank celebrates 20 years
- Newstead Mid Winter Dance
- Eastern Rosella Eating Charcoal
- Newstead Live
- Words in Winter
- Do Stuff that Matters with Interpid Landcare
- Newstead Art Hub Update on Exhibitions and Activities
- Strategic Review for Newstead Primary School
- Newstead Spinners Inc.
- Newstead Public Cemetery – 160 Years of Service
- Newstead Community Garden – What Rot?
A copy of the July 2019 Newstead Echo can be downloaded at https://www.newsteadecho.org/documents/Jul2019.pdf